International License

Does  anyone know if there is a place to get an international driver's license in Jeddah if you hold a US driver's license. Not really looking forward to having to have it shipped for almost 400 sr through UPS.

Thank you

Yes, from any reputed travel agency e.g., AlTayyar : http://www.altayyaronline.com/en/index.html

Thank you!

But to get international license you need to present the original license, not sure if they'll accept a copy.

We have our orignals here, if I sent directly to US I could use a copy as they can verify on DMV databases.

Would I as a female be given one or only my husband?  We are renting a car in Spain and can rent the car on the US licenses, but if we get stopped for some reason by the police we have to have the international ones....

stressedmom wrote:

We have our orignals here, if I sent directly to US I could use a copy as they can verify on DMV databases.

Would I as a female be given one or only my husband?  We are renting a car in Spain and can rent the car on the US licenses, but if we get stopped for some reason by the police we have to have the international ones....

oh, it's always a good idea to get international license and you'll get one too. Unless they change their policy.

Have fun in Spain, was there last month. Crazy drivers, somewhat like Saudi.

stressedmom wrote:

Does  anyone know if there is a place to get an international driver's license in Jeddah if you hold a US driver's license. Not really looking forward to having to have it shipped for almost 400 sr through UPS.

Thank you

Getting international driver's license only available in UAE, Saudi Arabia will provide you for National license only.