Staff nurse from canada need advise about Dr S. Abbas fertility clinic

I got a job offer  from Dr Samir abbas fertility clinic in Jeddah  and I would like to know if some nurses are working there. Need general info about the contract and tips for the interview! Thxx

Dear Sister,

Specially in this country (Saudi Arabia) interviews, job, salaries, your value at work, all this things consider on your Nationality base, that's sickness here, regarding interview it's depend what nationality guy gonna take your interview and what is your nationality too, mostly Arab people here like Arabic speaking nurses and prefer them against english speaking, salary race will be different also on your Nationality base.

If you have skills and know very well how to speak arabic, forget about anything and he is not gonna ask you more than 10% regarding your work, unless to talk left or right.

There is no law in Saudia for woman to bring her husband, unless Husband have job offer too. In case Husband is working here he have some requirement to fill up and bring his family here.

Regarding contract, most of clinics have 2 years contracts, every two years return ticket. Some clinics are asking to sign for 3 years contract too. No chance to increase salary during your contract period.

Well I can advice you to apply Govt. hospitals, much batter than clinics here. Clinics have no compounds for employees but not more than a rooms in building. no security, no safety, not that much care about employees too.

Try to go for King's hospital, can be King Abdul Aziz, King Fahad, King Faisal....
Have a blessed day.
Rahman

I am working in the same company as lab.tech. 😁😁

Thx for the info Akprince.Hi maki boy! How is it ? How did the interview go was is it dicficult ? Any tips for the interview. You are a lab tech! What kind of diploma you need to become a lab tech my sister is curently taking a intensive program to become a lab tech pharmacy. ?

Thx for the info Akprince.Hi maki boy! How is it ? How did the interview go was is it dicficult ? Any tips for the interview. You are a lab tech! What kind of diploma you need to become a lab tech my sister is curently taking a intensive program to become a lab tech pharmacy. ?

Dear pals,
I was very upset with my company they prefer to hire unlicensed nurse over me who have 6 yrs exp and documents complete  and valid license. After 3 months they said they can't let me continue working in their company without apparent reason, I was shocked and speechless they said they  will arrange for my transfer in other clinic.only to find out it was pre arranged  before I started working. the company they want me to transfer with wanted me to start the next day asap. I felt so deceived and everybody believed that I got fired and i felt my credibility as a nurse drops down I got my recommedation letter from my former company gave me also certificate of employment and references so it was a big question on my part if I really fail to do my job or they just create something to have me sold in other company.

Hi butterfree, Are you working right now?
I am HR expert in Healthcare Management.

Hi ahmed can you help me to apply in any other hospital?

Hi how are you
Did you get the job? How much is the offer?

yes i know this hospital previously i am working as accountant there. It is a very reputed one