Are my work experiences sufficient ?

Hello everyone,

I d like to have your points of view, especially from whom are working in HR or work agencies.
I am a french biologist graduated in Biology, ecology and Evolution fields and have also some experiences in teaching biology ( in french private school). One year so far, I am currently in my second year as a teacher while I am getting post graduate courses by correspondence.
I have been living in the UK for three years from 2007 till 2010 and I am able to speak properly, even if I believe that I need to practice, refresh a bit.
I want to move back in England, I don t really care where exactly but I genuinely want it. My will is to apply for jobs as biology teacher/ primary teacher/ ecologist or any related fields. I am currently living in Madagascar. I d like to get proper informations on NQT, who s eligible to it ? Can you get that certification even when being a foreigner ? How long does it take ?
Then, for HR : Do you think that I can find a work in the UK regarding my work experiences ?
Is there any native from HR that would kind enough to agreed looking at my resume and helping me with identified issues ?

Thanks everyone,

You don't mention what passport you hold; if it's an EU passport, then you are able to travel to and work in the UK without restriction; whether you'll get a job in teaching is another matter; this link may help you find out.

If it's not an EU passport, then you will need to go through the immigration process.  The British Government have tight restrictions on immigration and unless your skill/qualification is on the list of "approved shortages", then you will struggle to get in.

You mention you were here between 2007 - 2010; what was your status then?

Good afternoon Cynic,

I am from France, so I am totally able to work within the UK.
Between 2007 and 2010, I was a student in the UK.
Thank you for your link, was helpful and reassuring :)

Regards,

walkingbotanist wrote:

Good afternoon Cynic,

I am from France, so I am totally able to work within the UK.
Between 2007 and 2010, I was a student in the UK.
Thank you for your link, was helpful and reassuring :)

Regards,

Glad to be have been of assistance; hope all goes OK for you. :)

If anyone is ready to help with my resume ... I'll be very grateful : )