Relocating to Kigali

Hi Everybody,
                       My name is Johan, I am 58 years old. My wife and myself are very interested in moving to Kigali.I am a qualified Diesel Mechanic and she is a qualified Hairdresser. Is there any advice on how to go about finding jobs for us, or can somebody tell us whom to contact? Any information will be appreciated.
                                                                  Thank you kindly,
                                                                    Johan.

Dear Sir,
i would like to request you for job within company  am a Rwandan by nationality with the ability to plan ,organize ,analyze , interpersonal skills, work team player  work under pressure and meet deadlines and if you given chance i will server your satisfaction
for further information you can call me
Kigali-Rwanda
best regards

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Good evening Ntagungira, We do not have a company yet. We are still trying to get to Rwanda to establish one. hope to be able to do so in due course.
                                                        Have a nice evening,
                                                                Johan.

you are welcome to Rwanda , Rwanda enjoyable country better come and we deal a business

when are you plan to visit Rwanda ?

Hi Ntagungira,
                        Hopefully early next year, there are a lot of things to prepare and organise first.
                                                                                            Johan.

hello mr. johan58
I am from Lebanon ...I also have a plan to travel to Kigali because I love it,,, firstly I am going to establish a work there,, if you interested please send me your email.

Lebanon, well come in Rwanda, thank you for your idia. before  creanting your business inform me by giving you an advice about how to start business in Rwanda.

Lebanon, well come in Rwanda, thank you for your idia. before  creanting your business inform me by giving you an advice about how to start business in Rwanda.

Thank you for your interesting..what is your advice...I need that please

[email protected]

Ned ur contact whatsup number

@ Sreeharis25 :

To who are you talking to please?
Kindly note that this thread is very old (2015) and inactive and you may not receive any response. If you have any query, i would invite you to crate a new thread in the Kigali forum.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

DEAR KINDLY GUIDE ME IF I COME ON VISIT AS A TOURIST AND THEN START TO DO BUSINESS THEN HOW IS POSSIBLE AND WHAT STEPS FOR GETTING BUSINESS PERMIT AND COST FOR THIS , I AM FROM PAKISTAN ,

Hey Kaka 72, Rwanda is a country that welcomes foreigners to invest , aand there are a vast nbr of opportunities. We have what we call RDB(Rwanda DevelopmentBoard), (make a quick search on google) and when u get here u could visit their office for further info ....
Also feel free  to inbox me, if u need more info

@Johan58 

Hello

Here's someone that helps people to relocate to Rwanda.  [link moderated]@refine and relocatebookings

@muhammadaliyah891 this thread is 7+ years old !

@Johan58  its best for foreigners to come and start a business. It is very hard to find a job. Its relatively easy to establish a business and with start up capital you can open a mechanic shop or a salon.