Getting interview!!

Hello,

Im a muslim canadian RN speaks french english and arabic curently working in a big hospital in OB/gyn 4 years exp. I am schedual for a skype interview next week to work for Dr Samir Abbas fertility clinic in Jeddah.

I am originally from morocco but never lived there I ve been raised in montreal so I think Saudi will be a challenge.

I guess since im conservative it wont be a problem living there plus a lot of my collegue Doctors live in jeddah its reassuring. Any tips for interviews questions? What would be my salaries in a  big private clinic?

The reason why I dont go with an agency its because  they are offering only single contract  but Im married. Does anyone know if private hospital give the marital contract.

Its difficult for my husband to find a job there since he didnt complete his bachelor degree. Also they will ask me for salarie expectation. Helen ziegler agencies offered me around  60000 to 65000 us tax free.

I dont know if it will be the same at the clinic .

I hope they will give me the marital contract because I really dont see my self going there without my husband and I really want to work there!!

Salam zahraab... usually they will offer single contract to RN... but you can always apply visit visa for your husband... as for the salary offer, you can demand for a  higher one since you have a Canadian experience

Thank you guys !  Higher salari you mean higher than 65 000 $ us? But if I live in a copound my husband cant live with me even if I ask a visa . After how long I can ask for visa ?

Thank you

I need some interview tips please !

I am not sure about your salary currency what you mentioned here?
If you are asking in SAR. it's not more than 5,000SAR. in any clinic even you have exp. in any where of the world.

My advice go for Govt. hospitals. There is no saudi law for woman to bring her husband here.

As per your experience should ask for 7000$ per month minimum.

Thxx kaby! 7000$  dollar right? This is close  to what  some canadian nurse do in gov hospital .

Dear Every one.

I am looking for accountant job in saudi arabia.I have 3 . 5 year experience in saudi arabia and can join immediately in saudi arabia any city.I have transferable iqama.

Regards
Usman