Employment Visa Transfer

I have been in Bahrain for almost 8 years and finished more than 1 year of my current visa. Had sent resignation by Bahrain post a month ago, retained pink copy, done mobility intention and my current 2 years work visa will expire after  7 months.
I heard that visa transfer process is just to submit pink card & passport copy to new sponsor and that's it, but i had visited LMRA today and they said that visa transfer will take 3 months from the date of your new sponsor applies for your visa...
Is this information correct? i need to have new visa asap, because then new sponsor will apply for saudi visit visa for me for 180 days and i need to travel to saudi for consultancy work.
If the new sponsor work visa tooks 90 days, to get stamped on my passport, then everything will get delayed.

I would highly appreciate, if any one can share their experience or give my some useful information on this case.

Thank you all

Hello,

If LMRA is giving you this information then it may be true, but i am sure if someone has done this procedure earlier they would reply back on the same and the process time.

T&R