Canadians relocating to Kuwait - Which city to choose?

Hi can anyone suggest a city or area that is good to live with 3 activity sport related kids?

We are looking for somewhere there's clubs and sports to part take in

Thanks

Hello Ma'am, hearty congratulations on your move to Kuwait. Salmiya area is one of the most popular areas to live in Kuwait and has facilities for all sorts of sports and extra curricular activities.  The Marina Beach area has a lot of playgrounds and areas for sports like Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, etc Also the Corniche Club offers a lot of facilities for kids and families for leisure and recreation.

Also Ahmadi, which is towards the south of Kuwait, also offers somewhat similar facilities at the KOC Ahmadi sports ground complex. But residential-wise, Ahmadi is not one of the best areas since it is an Industrial area. But nearby areas like Fintas, Mahboula, Mangaf are some of the popular residential areas which are also very close to the Arabian Gulf and thus close to the beaches. Also the Hilton Kuwait Resort offers club membership and other facilities and is a popular destination for leisure and sport activities.

So I believe that these are some of the areas which you can consider.

Hi dear you can try in Mangaf area very close to sea side.

Sir I suggest u to plan to live in Mangaf.there r lots of sports activities is going on .

Abdul ahad2091 wrote:

Hi dear you can try in Mangaf area very close to sea side.

I agree that manqaf has a nice residential complex and nice resturants, its look like a new modern living area .... i do love this .. and looking to move to this site one day.