Regarding JOB

What are the Possibilities to get a Job for a Civil Engineer who is on a visit visa in oman and having a exp. of about 11 years (7 years in UAE). Diploma Holder.

Definitely there are a lot of openings for experienced engineers. try to visit all the leading main contractor office and submit your CV. :)

Thabk u dear. R u from oman

Yes I recently joined a company in oman...October 2015 :)

How much can i expect the salary? And whats the approximate living cost for a Bachelor if accommodation is not provided by the company.

Share if u can.

Salary Expectation is based on your Skill and Confidence Level. I can't comment on it.
The salary range should be somewhere near OMR 1500 or above for an engineer with 11 yrs exp.

Thanks a lot dear

Hi,iam josely.I want to get information about royal oman hospital vacancy for staff nurses.I went directly to the hospital.They told me that in december vacancies coming.They told me to apply online.I searched google about this.They direct me to Expat.com.please help me.i dont know  what to do...Im a bsc nurse with five years experience in intencive care unit and passed oman prometry with 66 percentage of marks.............................................please help me.