Now In Istria

Hi,
I'm not really new to the board because I moved with my husband from Canada to Zagreb a few years ago.  But what's new is that we moved out to the country in the middle of Istria.  So I just wanted to update and say hello. 

I write fiction, grow lots of my own food, and am continually trying to improve my Croatian language skills.  I love to crochet and knit and am always looking for a regular knitting group (and always looking for nice yarn). 

If anyone finds themselves in Istria and feels like have a chat and some coffee..give me a holler.

Thanks,
Gabriella

Thanks dear

Hi Gabriella,
If ever you come to the Opaitja region i am a member of the foreign ladies Crochet/knitting group....only a few of us out of many living in this area  like being creative......we have just added a games night for other social activities. And last year we started cinema night once a month.

Also the owner of one art shop in Rijeka organises a trip to the art fair in Vicenza Italy twice a year where you can buy different types of yarn for knitting and crocheting relatively cheap. Next fair should be next month sometime. Anyway nice meeting you on here.
And if you are in the area you can also holler and meet for a coffee ;)
                                                                                      Dionne