Hangout, Rooftop BBQ and some Beer, interested?

Im looking to make some new friends here in Dubai, so Im thinking , the best way to do it fast would be to hold a BBQ party at my roof top..... anyone interested?

why nt sounds very good, jst hit me up & i will organize a meet up in ur roof lol dis is ma numba 050 302 5180

c ya

is this a gay party ? if so...i'm out...

No it's not a gay party... It's just a random party for everyone... Gay straight white black yellow tall short fat thin, smart stupid, u get the idea ....

redsaraya wrote:

that is by far the most oddest comment ever. Haven't you ever just hanged out with friends over a cup of coffee or beer?

I'm game for some bbq.

He's just being rude....ignore him.... I'll organise one soon, it was a nice gathering at the Korean place!

totally man, although i kept on wishing that order what everyone else ordered. I have to make plans to visit Shogun again.

Doby!!!  I didn't realize this was you....  How are you?  And your stomach?  lol

Apparently, I get confused with names all the time.

Yes, of course I would like to join your roof top party.  I might even smell the bbq in my own apartment ;) and get really hungry.  Keep me posted, please.

Greetings!
Marleen

Good idea!
where is your rooftop anyways?

@ Doby : i think now i will not make it.

enjoy every body and hope to catch ya guys

Hi Guys!

Its a good idea to organize the BBQ Party!! :)

So, what is the plan now?! Still interested or not!?

Yeh we will have one mid dec.... I am going for a biz trip

ok Doby, just keep updates!

I will surely join the event! :)

Cheers!

Hi DOby,

Good idea... as soon you fix the date and can forward further info on this event, we'll stick it on top of the forum!

Cheers
Arlette

Thank you ! Sure that will be great.... We'll have a pre Xmas Bbq party... :) how does that sound? So we will be looking at around the weekend of the week before xmas! ( or maybe even Xmas weekend, let's see the availability of the pits) Will keep you guys posted here :)

It will be nice to handout and make new friends.... Yeap I am in for this.
Viren

Oooh Christmas Barbie!

Sounds great, if i'm in dubai i'd love to join and meet you all!

I am really interested for BBQ party -keep me posted the venue and time
looking forward to hear from you soon .

This is interesting, pls count on me... have we fix the date already?

redsaraya wrote:

hey what is this?

comment not nice, and not in place !!!

Hi Guys,

Count me in!!

thanks for the initiative !!!

Count me In. :-))

did this party went through? let me know im kinda interested of attending...

Any news ?
If you need a DJ for next party count me in !

Sorry guys been really busy flying around for business... will try to get it on and going!

this should happen soon with this weather in dubai.

What about Feb'03 evening is it possible dear Doby to make it happen this time?

@D0by
Hey Man, how many days you take for this Party??? everybody waiting for ur planning, great idea but delay much... hope to hear u soon......

Wow  ......... 

yes  put me  in this  party  please 

and  please  ignore  who was  mocking  and  saying  it is  for  gay  . 

i  really appreciate your  way to earn friends  because  i am always  saying  pay money to get a friends

just  tell  me  when is the  party please 

deanolive wrote:

Wow  ......... 

yes  put me  in this  party  please 

and  please  ignore  who was  mocking  and  saying  it is  for  gay  . 

i  really appreciate your  way to earn friends  because  i am always  saying  pay money to get a friends

I am in. But i am not sure about the rooftop BBq. may be its illegal to setup a fire on roof top.

How about somewhere outside.  :)

anymore bbq parties...i m willing to join in...