Recruitment agencies in seychelles

Hi everyone,

I am planning to move to seychelles. I need to get a job over there. I have three years of experience in the field of finance and banking. Can someone suggest me any recruitment agencies selecting people from abroad. If so kindly provide me the details.

Regards

Karthikeyan

Am Patience chetri from Ghana, am 26 years old and single. Please am planning to move to Seychelles to work then, please i need a job Seychelles in any areas in Seychelles. I have six experience in hotel housekeeper attendant, housekeeping attendant, bar attendant, Nanny, room attendant and laurdy. Thanks for reading my massage.

I am looking for an NGO or company that can hire me. I have 10years experience as a social work and counseling. I have been working in South Africa and involved in research programmes for hiv and tb drugs and also youth development programmes. I would appreciate your help and advice and can take up anything similar .

I am Francis maweu from Kenya , trained and experienced plant and automotive mechanic/ driver am looking for a job in Seychelles. I am mult talented and team leader and very passionate with my job.  any assistance will highly be appreciated.  [link moderated] is my mail address

Hello Francis,

Welcome to expat.com!

If you are looking for a job, it is better to add your CV in the Jobs in the Seychelles section.

Potential recruiters may assess your CV and contact you.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I am Anna ,from Kenya. I am a nurse by profession. Registered with the Seychelles Nursing and Midwives Council. I have over 3yrs of experience. I would kindly like to come back and work in Seychelles. Kindly contact me for a job.

Thank you so much kindly.

Hello there, am Francis from Kenya 28years old tall and muscular . I am looking for a Bouncer Job in Seychelles. Have got a 4years experience on the same field,in general I have got 6years experience in the security sector. Also have got experience in logistics that is Cargo delivery, store keeping cleaning.  If there may be any job opportunities evolving around these sectors kindly contact;  [link moderated]

Hello everyone,

Please note that CVs should be created in the dedicated section intended for Jobs in the Seychelles. The forum is not the appropriate space for this purpose.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Jay 33Hi there, I am a nurse anesthesia and I have been practicing for four years now, after working s a registered general nurse for 6 yrs.I am in my 38 th year and currently at post.I will be greatful of given the chance to work in one of your prestigious hospitals in seycelles.Am currently leaving in Ghana the the west of Africa.Will b looking forward to it responds.*** is my mail.Can't wait to make it to my dream country in Africa

Moderated by Bhavna 4 weeks ago
Reason : Email
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ahenkanjames33

hello and welcome !

I think it is best that you google search hospitals and send them your CV directly. You may also create an advert in the Jobs in Seychelles section of the website for better visibility.

Regards

Bhavna

Hi every one am esther planning to move to sychelles  to work I have a lit of expirence in house keeping pls I need a job