Redders_61

Just to let you guys know that redders an active member of this board is incredibly sick in the palliative care ward of mater dei , we are taking each day as it comes but if any of you wish to donate to the fund we have set up for him to raise money So we can take care of all his end of life needs etc we would be extremely greatful
https://www.youcaring.com/neil-andrew-459833

Many thanks

Robert

I'm so sorry about the bad news.

He was one of the regulars on the forum. I hope his medical costs are covered !

It is a great idea to set up the fund to help with his needs.

Ricky

ricky wrote:

I'm so sorry about the bad news.

He was one of the regulars on the forum. I hope his medical costs are covered !

It is a great idea to set up the fund to help with his needs.

Ricky

they are now they have taken him into hospital , he's been having to pay for his own medications which wasnt cheap . its been a tough few weeks for all concerned but lisa and I have been doing everything we can to get him sorted etc

So sorry to hear this, Redders has been a wealth of information during our move to Malta and helped make it all possible

Hang in there -  :(

it is with great sadness that i have to report  redders 61 passed away this evening at mater dei hospital , whilst his family couldnt be with him  myself and lisa and my husband were there to comfort him and help him depart peacefully

we will be organising a get together soon to mark his passing but in accordance with his wishes he has donated his body to the university

I hope you ill extend your condolences and any wishes to pay their respects please contact me

It's such a shame it happened so quickly. You, your husband and Lisa have got hearts of gold doing all you could for him. x

robpw2 wrote:

it is with great sadness that i have to report  redders 61 passed away this evening at mater dei hospital , whilst his family couldnt be with him  myself and lisa and my husband were there to comfort him and help him depart peacefully

we will be organising a get together soon to mark his passing but in accordance with his wishes he has donated his body to the university

I hope you ill extend your condolences and any wishes to pay their respects please contact me

Sorry to hear of Redders 61's passing, we only new him from this Forum but it is a great shame, our condolences to his family.
I am sure that all the members of the Forum would like to thank you for all you have done for him during his illness.

Ray

My condolences, too! I've only been on this forum since early summer this year, but I've always found redders' advise very helpful. And to robpw2 - although I do not know you in person, from what you have done for your friend redders I can tell you must be a wonderful friend!

Sincere condolences to the family and to you his very good friends.

Im sorry to hear this sad news, but it seems he had good friends there when it counted.

Hi everybody,

On behalf of the Expat.com team, we wish to thank Redders_61 for his contribution on Expat.com here.

Our sincere condolences to his family as well as his good friends that he found on Expat.com. This is really a sad news !  :sosad:

Priscilla