Visit visa 30 days to find job - advise please

dear all
i will move next december to abudhabi with visit visa looking for a job in IT Support technician
1 what about opportinities and salary
2 if i get job i satre or live the country and come back
thanks for replay

brahim1962 wrote:

dear all
i will move next december to abudhabi with visit visa looking for a job in IT Support technician
thanks for replay

1. Opportunities are great in IT Support here, but will depend highly on your experience. You can get a good company with a good salary.

2. If you get the job on visit visa. You definitely have to leave as in exit and re-enter on your employment visa, which will then lead to the process on getting you the residency visa.

brahim1962 wrote:

dear all
thanks for replay

Yes you could find but of course you will have to give a lot of effort. And yes you will have to do an exit .. I have met plenty of guys walking in to our place..who start on a technician level and then work on CCNA, and then CCNP and upgrade their jobs as well..Suggest you follow the path and upgrade yourself while working :)

Raju

I am very thankfull my freind flex what about visit visa transferable i will exit or no
and which is the best country to go oman qatar jordan and how many days I stay for re-entring
thanks

am very thankfull my freind WINDEALER what about visit visa transferable i will exit or no
and which is the best country to go oman qatar jordan and how many days I stay for re-entring
thanks

brahim1962 wrote:

I am very thankfull my freind flex what about visit visa transferable i will exit or no
thanks

:) glad to be a source of help..nowadays there is also an option of a "status change" where the company will do a visa change without an exit..but it all depends on your company. So actually need to ask them. Oman and Kish island are choices.. 😊

Hi
I have querry
I and my family have resident visa of uae
I have my baby born outside the uae
question is
how can I bring my baby in uae on visit visa since I cannot leave my family alone in the country I m in right now and I ll do the resident visa process once I ll reach in uae with my family and newborn .... or any other suggestion if any ..... kindly help

UAE is unfortunately a 'dog-eat-dog' market, not matter IT or different.  You can try your luck.  Technically and legally you are not supposed to work while on visit visa.  If you find a job, it is the employer's responsibility to obtain a work visa for you.  While in most cases you have to exit the country, in some cases it can be managed without the need to go out.