Soon to see Jeddah

Hi everyone.

I just got hired in Dr. Khalid Idriss Hospital in Jeddah. I just want to know how is like working in that hospital and life in Jeddah as well. Thank you. :)

are you from,do you know aything about saudi. Its a very nice country especially jeddah there are so many  foreigners  working in jeddah.So dont be worried about anything about the country and i heard that hospital i dont know anything about it because i am working far from jeddah.

Brother ,

this is old hospital in Jeddah and Jeddah beautiful city , mix city , culture , many strangers , hope you will be happy.

missPHL wrote:

Hi everyone.

I just got hired in Dr. Khalid Idriss Hospital in Jeddah. I just want to know how is like working in that hospital and life in Jeddah as well. Thank you. :)

Dear jeddah is good city hospital life become good too its depend which hospital u choose. Khalid Idrees Hospital become lower class and it's in backward area too as long as I know mostly Indian Management...

thank you for your input.

thanks for your input. I decided to choose King Fahd Armed Forces over Dr. Khalid Idriss..

thanks. Yeah, hope to see Jeddah soon early next year.

Welcome anytime, for any further information you can feel free to ask anytime..

missPHL wrote:

thank you for your input.

how about king fahd armed forces in jeddah? any input?

KFAH is good, did you apply there?

missPHL wrote:

Sorry I just saw you posted this one, yea it's good decision to choose KFAH rather than Dr. KIH.
Welcome to jeddah, hope to see you soon.

missPHL wrote:

thanks for your input. I decided to choose King Fahd Armed Forces over Dr. Khalid Idriss..

Akprince wrote:

missPHL wrote:

Yes I did.

Thats good welcome to jeddah, when are you coming?

missPHL wrote:
Akprince wrote:

missPHL wrote:

Yes I did.

Welcome to Saudi Arabia.  :cool:

nice life here and you can also visit easily Makah & Madinahh