Looking to rent House or Duplex in Asuncion

Hi all,

My wife and I are moving from Buenos Aires to Paraguay in January so we are in search for a house or duplex in Asunción.

Budget around $500 USD per month.

house accessible by (Paved)road

I can be reached at [email protected]

Hi there,
you can look on ABC Color Clasificados

http://clasificados.abc.com.py/rubro.ph … ro=CL30050

you can even call them and I am sure you speak Spanish.  Price varies so much because of location (and facilities).

Reasonable areas to look for:
Fernando de la Mora, zona Norte
Lambare (certain areas)
Municipalidad de Asuncion

good luck!

Thanks Capelo!  Already viewed the site and noticed a couple of nice listings.

Cheers,

Lonnie

Just to let everyone know - I moved to Asuncion recently - found a beautiful Townhouse with 4 bedrooms one block away from Mariscal lopez near Villa Morra - for only 400 USD a month - has a 2 car garage.  The only issue is the internet speed - however we are getting installed 3mb up/down service that is goign to costs us about 130 USD a month.  Anyways - next week I get to purchase a used car.  It's a must if you want to get around Asuncion for sure LOL

Hi, i have a townhouse near the airport which id like to rent it. Did you find one already? Is only 5 minutes from the airport in asuncion. I live in miami and just purchased it recently that property in asuncion.

Dani71 > you should also post in the Paraguay classifieds

Thanks for the reply.  We found a place within days using abc.com.py    Rented directly from owner One month deposit with one month up-front  4 Bedroom townhouse one block away from main avenue.

Hi, I am looking to rent a casa in Paraguay, do you still have your property to rent?. If so, could you give me some details please. Regards viv

Hi arthur4542,

Please note that this topic is quite old.

I suggest you to post your advert in the Housing in Paraguay section: Houses for rent in Paraguay, this might surely help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Thanks for the Advice Beau will do.