GMAT course Preparation in Riyadh

Hi folks,

I am planning to pursue my studies in Canada, and I need a good score of GMAT. Do anyone know a private tutor or an institute that offers GMAT course.

Cheers,
Khaled

PM me, I can help with the institution and price, if we register together.

Hi Khaled

Did you come to a resolution on this? I'm new to Riyadh and am studying for the GMAT (I've only just started) - I'm hoping to meet up with other GMAT people once a week for study sessions.

Thanks, Chris

Hello everyone, I am interested too. I am planning to continue my study in America and most of universities askes me GMAT result to get the offer. If anyone  know any good Institute let me know.
Cheers :)

Well. I am interested in GMAT as well and in initiation phase as well. But I am looking forward to self study. I believe if we can share our tips, stuff, resources knowledge, etc., it can be very handy for each of us. Later on we can form some sort of study group at WhatsApp and have an occasional study meeting if convenient. Anyone up for it? I am...

It is not the GMAT, but the COA exam. if we register together than there is a discount. There class has started already so it is too late.