Looking for Vietnamese Tutor in HCMC district 1

Hi

I''m Jeff from Taiwan, just moved to Vietnam for work, located at 1.5h drive from HCMC, now wishing to find a Vietnamese tutor on Sundays at HCMC District1.

if you are interested, pls let me know. You can contact me thru LINE: jefywang

Jeff

Hello Jeff and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to refer to the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City with your advert to increase your chances to find a tutor.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Jeff,

I am Cuong, wanna exchange languages with you, i can speak el in medium level. Maybe can have some talk in Sunday or freetime at coffee shop around hcm. I just want to spaek el sometimes cause affraitd that i ll forget it. Contact me be viber ***.

Thanks,

Cuong

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Helloo, I'm Khanh. We could discuss through email. Mine is *** . Nice to talk to you!

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Jeff,
My husband and I would like to be your teacher if you are interested. I have been teaching Vietnamese and English for 5 years, I am working at Vietnam-Australia International English School in district 10. We are experienced so you don't worry. Here is the link of my videos teaching Vietnamese online. You can check it out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9l9_FdaZQDk

If you had lessons with me, all materials would be given for free. I will send you Vietnamese vocabulary about TO GO that I made by myself. (Give me your email adress if you want to see my vocabulary, mine is "***")

Regards,
Thuy

Hi Jeff,

My name is Lan, I am teaching Vietnamese in D1. If you want to had lessons, want to know more about Vietnam cultural...you will be received Vietnamese books for free. Please contact me via email: ***.

Regards,
Lan

Hi there I was very interested after reading your message about possible Vietnamese lessons.
I've just moved to hcmc and currently looking for an apartment and possible employment and I think it's a must to speak the language out here.
My email address is **********************
I hope to hear from you soon.
Many thanks.

Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

hey, thanks for the message.
I've just found a Vietnamese tutor and will start my lessons this Sunday!
Good luck on your job/apartment hunting!

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Jeff. I can help you with that. My rate is 200k VND/hours. Here is my web site:

Best regards,
Pascal

Reason : No external link please

Hi
Nice to meet you
I'm Hong nguyen , I live in binh thanh district Hcm city
I'm happy to make friend with you
Best regards

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of personal contact infos not allowed on forum for security reasons
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services on forum not allowed
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

Hi Jeff,

My name is Jennifer, Vietnamese. I have 2 years experience in teaching Vietnamese for foreigner. Please contact me if you still want to have Tutor.

Regards,
Jennifer.

Hi Jeff,

you need tutor for Vietnamese language, right?

How about the pay ?

Regards,

THu

Hi everybody,

The initiator said that he has already found a tutor.

Therefore i invite all those who are looking to give some language classes to post in the appropriate section here : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/as … asses.html as the forum is not intended for such ads.

I am closing this thread now.

Thank you all

Priscilla

[ Thread closed ]

Closed