Looking for Vietnamese Friends !!!

Hi im wondering if there is a group of Vietnamese in this website? Where are you in the Philippines? Hope to talk or chat with some of you. Thanks

Hi mark im a half vietnamese my mother is a vietnamese and my father is a fil im currently residing in mandaluyong city and i am alsol looking for a vietnamese friend who can help or teach me to speak vietnamese dialect

Hello Mark and Ngoc My,
I'm Vietnamese an I'm going to philipin in Feb,2016. now i'm in ho chi minh city. I'm willing to teach you vietnamese.
Please contact me and see y soon

Hi my new friends. I am so glad that you have replied. Im a Filipino, and would like to have Vietnamese friends. I went to Ho Chi Minh for already 5x last yr. This yr only once yet. I hope many more will join us. Im also near Mandaluyong. Maybe we can meet each other. I live at Sta Ana just after the Sta Ana bridge. Thanks

Hi harry thank so much im going to vietnam this month ill be staying with my mom can i we meet then? Thanks

Hi harry im going to vietnam this month im going to leave with my mom in ho chi minh can we meet then. Thanks

Hi harry is there a filipino community there in vietnam

Dear Mark and Ngoc My,

I don't know where or not there is a filipino community in Vietnam but there is an expat group in Vietnam (district 1). When you come Vietnam, I will show you.

I just send to Ngoc My my contact info via a private message. When you come to Vietnam, just contact me and I will reply soon. Next year, I come to Philipin and I hope to see you there.

Good luck to you.

Maybe when i go there again next year we can meet. Thanks

ngoc my wrote:

Hi harry is there a filipino community there in vietnam

Hi Friends, if you ask me if there are Filipino community in VN... the answer is YES! Filipino community there is divided into groups which. mainly because of their work. If you will attend the morning english mass during Sundays at the church ( I forgot the name of the church) in Q1,  you can meet them all there.

Hi versan i will be in ho chi minh this coming nov 23, are you a filipino, highly appreciated if you could help me get the name of the church thanks

Dear friend,

That's Duc Ba church - In district 1 (Near Ben Thanh market). The mass is on sunday morning at 9am. I used joined mass before but now I changed to another district

Thanks harry im anticipating to meet you guys 1 week from now see you soon ;)

ngoc my wrote:

Hi versan i will be in ho chi minh this coming nov 23, are you a filipino, highly appreciated if you could help me get the name of the church thanks

I think its Notre Dame Church. Im in Manila. I was there last year 2011. Havent been back.

Ok i tot your in vietnam

Hello.I have viber, I want to talk to you about vitnamese people or ask about your culture.thanks