Fantastic Opportunity

We need a larger property so are putting our existing property on the market at the end of November.

Meanwhile I thought I would post to see if anyone on the forum (or friends or relatives) would like to purchase a show home/move in condition, fully furnished (including a large LED TV, Xbox and washer dryer), air conditioned, poolside, frontline two bedroom golf apartment.

This apartment has many improvements (it is our first foreign property and we got carried away), is immaculately clean and very well maintained.

It has large terraces to the front and rear of the property, it is very private and has the best views of the pool, golf course, surrounding countryside and coast on the Terrazas de la Torre golf resort.

Please PM me for full details, inventory and a collection of detailed photographs.

The apartment is priced to sell (we shall be looking for a competitive price ourselves for our new property).

The EPC, all documents and legal arrangements are in place for a trouble free purchase and as you will see from the pictures all you need to do is turn up with your suntan lotion and start ‘living the dream'.   

Kind Regards
Kathryn

livingthdream wrote:

We need a larger property so are putting our existing property on the market at the end of November.  Meanwhile I thought I would post to see if anyone on the forum (or friends or relatives) would like to purchase a show home/move in condition, fully furnished (including a large LED TV, Xbox and washer dryer), air conditioned, poolside, frontline two bedroom golf apartment.  This apartment has many improvements (it is our first foreign property and we got carried away), is immaculately clean and very well maintained.  It has large terraces to the front and rear of the property, it is very private and has the best views of the pool, golf course, surrounding countryside and coast on the Terrazas de la Torre golf resort.
Please PM me for full details, inventory and a collection of detailed photographs.
The apartment is priced to sell (we shall be looking for a competitive price ourselves for our new property).  The EPC, all documents and legal arrangements are in place for a trouble free purchase and as you will see from the pictures all you need to do is turn up with your suntan lotion and start ‘living the dream'.   
Kind Regards
Kathryn

Welcome to the forum.  :)

As advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum you are welcome to place a free ad in the housing section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Thank you  :)

Hello :)

@Kathryn : As suggested by our Expert Stumpy, please drop an advert in the Housing in Murcia section of the site to better spread the word on this opportunity.

Also you could contact some real estate professionals registered in our business directory to increase chances to sell your property quickly :

> Real estate in Murcia

Regards
Kenjee