Suggestion for Gap year Programs in India

Hello Friends,

I have followings in my mind which i am going to suggest my friend for her gap year

1.Teaching English
2.Women empowerment
3.Child Care
4.Renovations.
5.Computer skills.
6.Health Education.
7.Private Tuition.
8.Summer Camp.

Any other things guys, please help

I'ld suggest "making a doc on HP", there aren't many out there in the public domain that helps the rest of India engage with them on a cultural level. Try bringing out the lesser known Pahari culture as something Indians should be proud of, instead of just labelling them as "backward" and shunning them out of public life as if they are inconsequential.

@kaustav but I wanted to know the procedure for it like what type of data i should collect etc. need more details about it from your side.

I went through your website (iSpiice), in case you are already part of the org, I find it difficult to understand how you don't have access to all the relevant data you need already, but anyways; incase you are trying to work on an indie project, I'ld suggest get in touch with::  Smt. Shreshta Kaundal     (+91)-9459173028.     Good Luck!
                                       (Chairman,Zila Parishad,Kangra)

And incase you need any help with scripting (or if you are not being able to visualise how to execute the entire thing), you are always welcome to pm me any time, maybe I'll be able to throw in some ideas. :)