Looking for Filipino & expat here in HCM

Hi Everybody im Arlyn, I'm only 12 days old here in HCM, I'm looking for English club to meet new friends, and expand my network, I'd appreciate if you could get any info and share with me. Thank you so much!

Nice to meet you too. Hope you'll find good friends while staying in this wonderful city.

Hi arlyn are you a filipina, where you staying right now

Hello  Jon, yes I'm a Filipina , I'm staying at Binh Thanh District  :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please post only in english on this english speaking forum + expat blog is not a dating website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ngoc, nice to meet you, yes sure no problem, just ping me when u get here.
U look more Vietnamese or Filipina?  :)

Hello ngoc my,

Just two little details you seemed to have overlooked:

1.  This is an Anglophone forum and you are required to post in ENGLISH ONLY here;
2.  Expat-blog is NOT A DATING SITE.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

I'm sure you'd agree that it would be unfortunate if you should have your membership cancelled for violating our rules. I'd suggest that you read the VIETNAM FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT before you post further.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Half hehehe are you working there can i ask for your contact no. Thanks

My sincere apologies, noted on this, i forgot i used philipine language i just feel overwhelmed to know that there is a filipina member too.

Hi arlyn how are i just arrived here from.philippines in thank pho 3 days ago want to met?

Fellow Filipino here. :)

Hi there are you a filipino also, im looking for a fellow filipino whom i can be a friends here in ho chi minh

Hi Kitchie, i am a filipino and live in Binh Thanh too..Enjoy and have fun...

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post external links here pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I'm Ken, pinoy also living in Binh Thanh. I would like to join if you guys plan to meet up. Thanks and have a nice day! :D