Single male expat in Riyadh

Hi everyone

My name is Ramesh. I'm in my late 20s. I will be taking up a full time position in Riyadh as a Financial Analyst. My new office is located very near to Tahlia Street. I will be arriving in Riyadh early November 2015.

I'm a Malaysian born Indian. I have studied in the UK and worked there couple of years. I have been an expat in Denmark and the Philippines before. I have traveled quite extensively for leisure and business all around Asia and Europe. I'm quite excited to explore a totally new region, the Middle East.

I would like to meet fellow expats and also like minded locals for some coffee, dinner, travelling together and to have interesting conversations together, share and learn from each others experiences :-)

Cheers,
Ramesh

Welcome to EB, since you've travelled and lived abroad it will be a culture shock to you when you arrive due to some restrictions and what not. I'm sure you'll be fine in no time.

Check the weekend meet threads and if you want you can organize your own once you are here.

Thanks a lot Hamudi!

Yes, that's why meeting the right people is very important when you are in a new place.
I have read a lot about life in Riyadh and I'm actually quite excited to explore and experience it myself.

I will try to organize some meet up and please let me know if there's anything coming up.
We could also meet up for a coffee or something. I would love to meet some locals to learn about the city and culture.

Cheers,
Ramesh

I live in Jeddah, and Riyadh people don't like Jeddahawis and vice versa :D

You will be fine.

Ramesh512 wrote:

Hi everyone

My name is Ramesh. I'm in my late 20s. I will be taking up a full time position in Riyadh as a Financial Analyst. My new office is located very near to Tahlia Street. I will be arriving in Riyadh early November 2015.

I'm a Malaysian born Indian. I have studied in the UK and worked there couple of years. I have been an expat in Denmark and the Philippines before. I have traveled quite extensively for leisure and business all around Asia and Europe. I'm quite excited to explore a totally new region, the Middle East.

I would like to meet fellow expats and also like minded locals for some coffee, dinner, travelling together and to have interesting conversations together, share and learn from each others experiences :-)

Cheers,
Ramesh

good luck brother ! If I'm still in Riyadh, we can meet up. Drop me your saudi number in my inbox :)

hamudi wrote:

You will be fine.

Didn't notice you were Jeddawy, now I have to start hating you  :dumbom::dumbom:

HRGuru wrote:
hamudi wrote:

You will be fine.

Didn't notice you were Jeddawy, now I have to start hating you  :dumbom::dumbom:

love to be hated  :heart: