Looking for Companies to Host Singaporean School Trip

Urgent help needed, from Ngee Ann Poly students, regarding company visits to Paris, France.

Hello all,

My name is James Ong, and I am currently a year 2 student pursuing an International Business Diploma in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, an academic institution in Singapore, South East Asia.

In late March 2016, my class has to plan and execute a trip to Paris, France, and we have to source for companies to visit. The companies need not be of a particular industry, and NGO's are counted too.

We understand that this is an expatriate forum and hence we have come here to search for expatriates working in who have been working in Paris to network with to assist us with our trip, as per our Schools' requirement. As a result, if it is not too much to ask, may I know if you know a company that will be able to host us for a company visit or know of someone who could help? Our visits can be as long or short as need be and can be on any topics regarding your company, from company background to how operations work on a day to day basis.

I sincerely thank you for your time taken to read this and I hope to hear from all of you soon!

Cheers

Hello James,
you ought to check out this link which may be of interest :

http://www.entrepriseetdecouverte.fr/

Good luck!
Regards,

Jean

Hi James
I am a Singaporean living in Paris and I may be able to help you. I just need to understand, in more details, your requirements, expectations, industry focus and the aim of the entire trip.
Cheers
Gale

Hi James,
I have acquaintances working for Sofitel, Disney and the postal bank of France. If any of these interests you, I can ask if it would be possible to organise a tour. And then there's Nestle which is near my home. Can drop them an email if you wish also. Email me a word at xxx and if there's somewhere else you would like to visit, it never hurts to ask.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct