Indian want to go brazil and work in Rio de Janeiro . I love brazil

I want to live in brazil ... i want a  job in rio de jeneiro .. everytype of job is good for me ... i know good hindi and bit english only ....

Kvikraant wrote:

I want to live in brazil ... i want a  job in rio de jeneiro .. every type of job is good for me ... i know good hindi and bit english only ....

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but...you have a number of factors working against you:

1.  In Brazil 99%+ of the people speak Portuguese and not Hindi or English
2.  The official national language is Portuguese
3.  Business is conducted in Portuguese
4.  All jobs must go to Brazilian citizens unless the employer can prove that none could be found
5.  If you can get a tourist visa (not likely) you aren't allowed to work with that visa

You can come I will help you. If you are a good cook and know making Indian and Pakistani dishes in a restaurant I will arrange work visa for you.

Shahbaz

Shahbaz Ahmed Yezdani wrote:

You can come I will help you. If you are a good cook and know making Indian and Pakistani dishes in a restaurant I will arrange work visa for you.

Shahbaz

Shahbaz,

Would you be so kind as to explain here in public, just how you're going to arrange for a VITEM-V Work Visa for someone to come from India or Pakistan in order to be a cook????

The law here in Brazil requires ALL employers to prove to the Ministério de Trabalho e Empregos - MTE that they've been completely unable to find a qualified Brazilian to place in any job vacancy before the employer can hire an expat to fill that vacancy. It's almost impossible for a certified Chef to qualify for a VITEM-V let alone a simple cook.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

Kvikraant, be extremely cautious of anybody who offers to help you in any way to come to Brazil. I can tell you from many years of experience that for citizens of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh it is almost impossible to obtain a visa of any kind. In fact, most who come here must have their spouses come to India, Pakistan or Bangladesh in order to marry there and qualify for visas.

The first step is to have copies of Passport of those Person Who need to come. Then I will prepare a Letter addressed to The Embassy of Brazil in Islamabad, New Delhi or Bangladesh on my company's letter Head signed and sealed . That letter has to Be taken to The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil for their attestation but before that our signature on The Letter needs to Be recognised by the Notary Public here. When that is done The Letter Will be sent to The Person concerned Who want to come to Brazil on Work visa.

The Embassy of Brazil Will process The application of work visa of The applicant together with our letter and they Will open a case with Their concerned Ministry for grant of appropriate visa to The applicants.

Its not we Who have to arrange visa for them to come . It is The Embassy of Brazil Who has to seek permission from their concerned Ministry for appropriate visa to The applicant.

Shahbaz,

I'm sorry but you are not correct. The EMPLOYER must first prove to the Ministério de Trabalho e Empregos - MTE that they have exhausted all efforts to place a Brazilian in any job vacancy and have been unable to do so. Only then can they offer an employment contract to an expat. Also  that employer must be a Brazilian citizen or permanent resident.

Without that confirmation and a confirmed employment contract, the expat cannot even be considered for a VITEM-V Work Visa.....  Don't forget that who actually authorizes the visa is the MTE, the Consulado-Geral do Brasil simply inserts that visa into the applicant's passport.

Please check the applicable laws before promissing to give someone help that you cannot possibly give.

Cheers,
James    Expat-blog Experts Team

hi shahbaz,

are you in rio? i am from india and will be in rio for the olympic games. would love to meet you.

Norris Pritam

Dear Norris!

Dear Norris

I Love in Brazil in The City of Belo Horizonte which is 446 kms away from Rio de Janiero but that is not a problem. MY plan is to Be in Rio de Janeiro during olympics and we can arrange a get together.

Regards

Shahbaz

@ Shahbaz and Norris > You are a bit off topic on this thread, maybe you should contact each other in private. :)

@ Shahbaz > If you wish to organise a get together with other people as well, please feel free to choose a date, the time and the location and post your event here : Events in Rio de Janeiro.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Shahbaz

Where can i get authentic Indian food in BH? I've been here 4 months and missing takeaway Indian food in London.

Best Regards

hello Sir ,
myself Mohammed Imran I'm from India and am 24 years old.
I speak English, Portuguese, Hindi and Urdu
I have been looking for job in Brazil since 1 year on the internet but it's difficult for me.
I have completed my intermediate and I was doing mechanical engineering but I left in second year.

if you can help me get any job there, I'll be very thankful. it's matter of love. I just want to work and live in Brazil.

hope to hear from you soon.
thanks.

hello Sir ,
myself Mohammed Imran I'm from India and am 24 years old.
I speak English, Portuguese, Hindi and Urdu
I have been looking for job in Brazil since 1 year on the internet but it's difficult for me.
I have completed my intermediate and I was doing mechanical engineering but I left in second year.

if you can help me get any job there, I'll be very thankful. it's matter of love. I just want to work and live in Brazil.

thanks.

myself Anrajit sahni I'm from India and am 34 years old.
I speak English, Hindi and indonesian
Now i am work in suriname last i was in bali 3years chain restaurant queens of India but now in paramaribo suriname Karan Indian food i can cook Indian tandoor south indian and sweets snacks too.

thanks.
Hello Anrajit,

Please note that this is an old thread.

I suggest that you post an advert and create your CV in the Jobs in Brazil section of the website. You might get some offers.

Regards,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]
Closed