Job offer

Hello I am a Ghanaian and I have gotten a job offer from Dubai to come and teach. The employer in Dubai is Latif All Sarkal Contracting L.L.C. I want to know if this company really exist in dubai. The only info the employer gave on the offer letter was address. No email, no telephone number no website. So I want to know if they really exist in Dubai.

AggiePhresh wrote:

Hello I am a Ghanaian and I have gotten a job offer from Dubai to come and teach. The employer in Dubai is Latif All Sarkal Contracting L.L.C. I want to know if this company really exist in dubai. The only info the employer gave on the offer letter was address. No email, no telephone number no website. So I want to know if they really exist in Dubai.

The quote is not giving much information. What are you going to teach in a contracting company? Through which source you got this offer letter? Have you applied for the position? Have you undergone any interviews? What's the content in the offer letter? Are they asking money?

AggiePhresh wrote:

will agree with shanaf.. the question here is did you apply for any job with the said company? But i  still think it might be a scam as no legitimate company will send you an offer letter with nothing to trance to the company it self, more over Latif All Sarkal Contracting L.L.C clearly states that is a contracting company. I don't find a link to a teaching job there. I suggest you reply and ask questions on your job descriptions, how your employment with the company is going to go and how you will be receiving your work visa.

Yh actually I didn't undergo any interview but the agent is in  Ghana here so he advertises the jobs Latif Al Sarkal has. So wat they do is they ask for the necessary document s like your scanned passport, certificate, passport picture and medical report so after I sent these documents I got the offer to teach. So I signed the offer letter and I sent it back to Dubai through the agent in Ghana. They haven't asked me for any money and they said they are processing my visa. Its visa before payment. Accommodation and everything will be provided

AggiePhresh wrote:

Yh actually I didn't undergo any interview but the agent is in  Ghana here so he advertises the jobs Latif Al Sarkal has. So wat they do is they ask for the necessary document s like your scanned passport, certificate, passport picture and medical report so after I sent these documents I got the offer to teach. So I signed the offer letter and I sent it back to Dubai through the agent in Ghana. They haven't asked me for any money and they said they are processing my visa. Its visa before payment. Accommodation and everything will be provided

Seems alright. However I will still advice to be vigilant in dealing with both the recruiter and your employer, cos as i started early i don't see the link of you being employed as a teacher in a construction company. Nonetheless proceed with cation and make sure you read the offer letter in to details and know your job description that you are to do once you here.