Any other ladies living in Madinah?

Hello!

I've recently moved to Madinah with my husband, and I'm wondering if there are any other expat ladies living here who would like to meet up? It would be nice to get to know some other people here.

About me: I'm from the UK, and have been in Madinah now for a month. I'm qualified as an archaeologist, so all things archaeological or historical interest me, but I also love crafting (drawing, crochet) and writing. Also sailing!

I'm looking to make friends with other ladies, whatever your interests are. I'm a new Muslim, but I'd love to meet people of any faith (or none). I'm also looking to learn Arabic, so if you're an Arabic speaker too and you'd be interested in exchanging languages, that would be amazing!

If you're familiar with Madinah, I'd love to know if you have any recommendations for schools where I can learn more about Islam, where I can learn to read the Qur'an, and if you have any suggestions of schools where I can learn Arabic, I'd be very grateful.

Even if you're not in Madinah, do get in touch!

not in madinah but there is a group on facebook " sisters in saudi sand" u may meet more muslims there from madinah

Thank you for the suggestion, En sha'a Allah I will meet some sisters there.

also 2 other ladies were looking for females in Madinah, search is your friend.

I had a look for other ladies before I posted, but the posts I found were from August this year and from 2014, but I'll search again.

Salam,

We share the same name! We were met to be friends! InshaAllah I will be moving to Jeddah soon. Maybe we can hook up inshaAllah!

Salam!

It's awesome that we share the same name. :) Definitely we were meant to be friends. Can I add you on facebook so we can talk?
Good luck with your move to Jeddah! Inshallah it will all go well.

How cute...I need to find someone on the forum now with similar name as mine :D

Inshallah you will Hamudi! If not, we'll make you an honorary Jehan  :D

it's an honor  :heart:

Asalamalaikum sister! Welcome to madinah alhamdullilah.
I have been here for about 4 years now alhamdullilah.
I have made some friends, and they know alit of reverts here as well.

Please get in touch if you are interested inshaa allah!
Asalamalaikum!

Wa alaikum asalam sister!
Thank you for your reply, I will definitely get in touch with you - it's so nice to meet other ladies here.

Assalaamu 'Alaykum Sister, we've just moved to Madinah 3 weeks ago Alhamdullilah! would love to make some friends, Insha'Allah. Look forward to hearing from you

Assalaamu 'Alaykum Sister Sofia,

is it 5 years in Madinah now, SubhanAllah?  we've just moved here Alhamdullilah. Would love to make some friends Insha'Allah and find friends for my kids too, they are 6 yrs old and 2 yrs old!