FRIENDSHIP

Being an expat if we see someone from our native country, we automatically find a friend in him.But does this happen more often when two people from different country meet in a foreign country???

I don't care about where the person is from - just if they're a nice person.
Last Brit I met out here was a serious twit I have no interest in seeing again, but I have met loads of really nice people from a variety of countries.
I'm meeting a Columbian chap tomorrow, and hoping we'll hit it off as mates.

We are naturally drawn to people with similar culture and heritage.its the spirit of 'Brotherhood,  kinda genetic.

On the other hand, I like meeting pple from different countries,  culture and beliefs.So as long as we click , we are good to go.
You learn a lot through sharing, you develop an open mind and you appreciate people regardless of culture

Hi
i like last two lines of your that-

You learn a lot through sharing, you develop an open mind and you appreciate people regardless of culture.

thanks

One Columbian, and a bonus Argentinian.
Nice people

rotesh wrote:

Being an expat if we see someone from our native country, we automatically find a friend in him.But does this happen more often when two people from different country meet in a foreign country???

Ive got more friends from other countries, i click better with them than people from my country. i developed good lasting friendships with people from other countries. Just mingle and meet people and appreciate the contrast as well.

Searching for Friendship

hello..

neilbojja wrote:

Searching for Friendship

meet up tomorrow Friday 27 Nov 6PM at Al Makhan Café MGM
The group will be there hence you will meet people and get friends.

Am in muscat