P****L CONSULTANTS - WORST SERVICES

I had a very bad experience with P***l Consultants/Recruiters. I have more than 6.5yrs of experience in Banking and Financial Services worked with TOP GLOBAL MNCS like HSBC Bank and XEROX. Its more than a year, that i have been following up with them, but they could not offer me a job yet! Come on! I dont believe, there have been no openings in a years time. I do not suggest anyone to go to P****l Consultancy.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Name of the institution has been moderated to avoid diffamation and legal actions due to that.

Let me get this right.

Their standards require more than you are able to offer, but they're rubbish for not employing someone who opens an account on an internet forum to complain about them.

It sound to me like they're rightly fussy who they employ, and rejecting you was a good move for them.

If I ever have need for a company in their field, I would be sure to consider P****l Consultancy as they clearly have excellent abilities to weed out potentially duff employees, so will very likely be able to provide excellent service.