Compound for family

Hi Folks
Been reading non-stop about the different compounds but my heads spinning somewhat.
I've been out here a month but the family are due out hopefully in a few months, am I better sorting school then compound or compound then school? Keep getting mixed answers!
Also does a anyone have recommendations for food family compounds? We've a 4 year old and a baby - any advice greatly appreciated

most of the compounds in riyadh is not suitable for kids almost all of them got shisha (hookah) i prefer to go out

That's the issue I've got right now. Work stick us on the Gcc compound - close to the key clent sites for us but come the weekend when you would want to unwind with the kids it's full of locals and not at all family friendly.

ya you are right so its better to go out from the compounds
i used to to go compounds in riyadh but now i currently moved to dammam
everytime i go i will be like i feel sorry for the people who live there instead making them feel comfortable taking out there kids its full of smoke and as u said unfriendly people

Yeah as good as compounds sound they are mostly filled with arrogant xxx.you won't fit in unless your one of them lol. No offence to anyone!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not use foul words
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
We will be moving out of the Kingdom next month and would like to sell the leftover lease of our villa in seder village compound.
we are here for more than a year, And i loved the community . My daughter is 4 yo and this is the most kid friendly compound. They have play dates, ballet lessons, tae kwon do , tennis, swimming, art classes.Or villa is among the newly constructed villa. As many villas are renovated. seder is one of the oldest compound. This place is full of activities and kid friendly place. there are nearly 90 kids below 7 years of age,
Lease start date: 15th Oct 2015
Villa move in availability date: 1st Jan 2016
Leftover lease amount is  sar 125,600
3 bhk duplex villa, fully furnished.
Interested people can contact at 0532232047.

Seder is a western compound, The residents are amazing, friendly. It has all the facilities available like any other western compound have.