CID Clearance!!!

Is it possible for a new employer to process a new work entry visa whilst the previous employer hasn't cancelled my existing visa??? Am joining CCAD Abudhabi from IKEA Yas, no results yet for my CID Clearance which was submitted like 2 weeks ago??? Any info or advise would highly be appreciated, Cheers!!!

No idea...I am
Also going through all this....they told ME it takes a couple of weeks...

You need to cancel your existing visa before new visa submission. Doesn't mean you need to exit, your new employer can endorse your visa without exiting by paying the charges for it.

Thanks Shanaf for the Info!!! Highly appreciated, God Bless!!!

Shahid Nanji wrote:

Thanks Shanaf for the Info!!! Highly appreciated, God Bless!!!

You are welcome :)

Good Day Shanaf,

Firstly sorry for spelling your name in short and hope life treating you well. Is there a way to know the status of my CID Clearance results since my file is being reviewed by the Abudhabi local authorities???

Good Day,

How is the final settlements calculated here in UAE? Worked for a company in Abudhabi for almost 8 years specifically 7 years and 7 months. The amount they stated sounds "fishy" which is around 25k. My package break down is as follows,

Basic- 2652
Housing- 2500
Allowances- 300
Market premium 250
Total- 5702 Aed

I was expecting the amount to be more then 25K. Is this calculated based as per the UAE Law or as per the Organisations policy??? Kindly advise, Cheers!!!

Shahid Nanji wrote:

Good Day,

How is the final settlements calculated here in UAE? Worked for a company in Abudhabi for almost 8 years specifically 7 years and 7 months. The amount they stated sounds "fishy" which is around 25k. My package break down is as follows,

Basic- 2652
Housing- 2500
Allowances- 300
Market premium 250
Total- 5702 Aed

I was expecting the amount to be more then 25K. Is this calculated based as per the UAE Law or as per the Organisations policy??? Kindly advise, Cheers!!!

The calculation of your gratuity will be mentioned in your letter of appointment. Read it carefully, so that your will get an idea about it. As per the package mentioned in your quote, the amount that you have collected from them is fare enough.

Thanks!!!

Great News to all as I finally made it through the Security Check, CID Clearance...Got my Offer Letter and most recently received my Employment Contract. Now I need to proceed with the cancellation of the existing visa to get the new Visa which am not sure how Long it's gonna take?? Am now relieved and hope the rest got successful too, God Bless!!!

Hi all, My HAAD licence is currently with CID since 07/09/16. I was just wonderibg how long the CID process takes.Thanking you in advance

Hello :) I know is not about the topic, but I also move to Dubai on 29.11.16, I really want to live and work in Dubai, but most of the job sites want to prepaid for this serves. I'm Bulgarian 29 years old I speak Bulgarian, Greek, English and little Spanish. Any tips and help will be very useful, I hope to find job easy and make friends,  glad to meet you :)

MartinMilanov wrote:

Hello :) I know is not about the topic, but I also move to Dubai on 29.11.16, I really want to live and work in Dubai, but most of the job sites want to prepaid for this serves. I'm Bulgarian 29 years old I speak Bulgarian, Greek, English and little Spanish. Any tips and help will be very useful, I hope to find job easy and make friends,  glad to meet you :)

The best option is a visit to this country. Overseas recruitment is not happening nowadays as the companies do prefer easily and immediately available candidates.

Hello everyone , I got a job in semi government company @abu dhabi . But they told me my application under CID approval. Can u please tell me how much time it will takes for my application. Any idea ?

Can you please tell me , how many days it took for CID approval to you ?

It depends on the nationality(more check ups might needed)  and saturation of ur job title, priority goes first to the high demanding jobs, i have an Egyptian friend hes also a dentist his app got rejected because of lack of comment from cid department after 45 days of waiting,  however im iraqi and my cid clearance took only 19 days, last year the cid clearanc took 21 days for another job , thats how I understood it

It takes for as much as it needs as long as u didnt do any crimes, illegal activities ur safe , the thing is priority goes for the high demanding job titles first, nationality also has an impact on the process so they might double check few things, im a dentist and it took me three weeks for clearance for government work in ajman(all goes to abudhabi when cid clearance needed) and now i got a job in abudhabi and i got it after 18 days , i have an Egyptian friend, same profession but hes still waiting for more thsn 45 days with no reply