New friends and a new life

I am moving to Manama in January but it may be sooner.
Just been and visited although for a short time and met my new employer.
Anyway I am moving from Dubai after 3 years where to be honest I never got to know that many people and would go as far to say it can be a lonely place for some unless you want to out continually night after night to spend all of your hard earned wage.
Hopefully through here I will be able to meet some nice people for any sort of sociali event.....also advice, help or whatever (I do know there is a wealth of info on here already) but we do encounter strange problems now and then that may not be a common occurrence.
Ohhh I am rambling on now......anyway anyone interested for future meets????

Hi Carl2016,

Welcome to this small and beautiful country, i am sure you will find like minded people here and i bet you will have a good time.  :top:

good luck, Cheers!

T&R

Welcome tomourr small island Carl,

You will definitly find lots of friends over here as most of the people here are social, and if u need any help me and everybody here will be glad to help u out.

If your like me a coffee addict , then hit me anytime for a cup of coffee and meet up

Enjoy it here

Many thanks for the welcome

Thanks a lot for that  :)

You will get to know lots of people here. Bahrain is a lot smaller and friendlier than Dubai. Also choosing carefully where you live will help you a lot. For example, living in Saar puts you near to two of the expat clubs - The Dilmun and The Rugby club, both great places to meet people.

I can advise you more nearer the time regarding searching for the right place to live if you PM me

Thanks for that mate.....pointers always grateful

Welcome to Bahrain..U will injoy ur life here.

Thanks I feel sure that I will

Hi
I like ur thinks