Dogg Needs a new home or a Foster parent

Hi,
I am looking for someone to foster my dog 'Dogg' as I am moving away from Fiji. I did have a post here for a house sitter as I also own a house here but that seems to of been removed?

Dogg is 5 years old and was originally bought in from the United Arab Emirates. He is neutered, super loyal and has a lot of energy - although less in the summer. House trained - he lives in the house with us and spends days outside. He would be suitable for a couple or a single person with no small kids. he needs exercise and would love a walk every day. He loves the car (and boats) and will follow you everywhere you go. He will also stay at home by himself no problem.

We would be happy to re-home or help out with costs on a long term foster basis.
If you are interested in taking him on - maybe you have a 2 or 3 year contract here and it would suit you to have a dog for that term then please message me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

Hello there DiveFiji,

Your threads are still on the forum, for instance this one : Dogg needs a dog sitter - for July

As for your current search, you may drop an advert in the following section of the website so that to get better chances : Fiji pets classifieds

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello,
What kind of Dog id "Dogg"?
We live on Taveuni.  We retired here from the states and are thinking
about getting a dog.
Let us know your time frame as well, Please.
Thank you.
Rebecca Mankel
xxx

Hi Becky,

Firstly, thank you so much for responding :) If you could send me your email address via private message, I can  send you some photos.

Dogg is a mixed breed and I brought him here from the middle east. He is definitely a hound of some description and I would hazard a guess at him being a Pharaoh hound mix. He is the most loyal Dog I have ever owned and will become very attached.

We are leaving Fiji on the 17th December.
We would have no problem bringing him to you on Taveuni. If you want a telephone conversation of more details - I am available anytime.
Really looking forward to hearing from you :)
Kirsti