Guest House in Nairobi for 1 week

Respected Dear Indian,

I want to participate in the International Conference of KISII University of Nairobi in June 2016. Accommodation facility is not facilitated  by Organizer. So please confirm the Hotel/Guest House/PG/Hostel etc for lodging. Please suggest me.

Venudhar Routiya
Raipur (C.G.) India

Kemcho,
Welcome to Nairobi . Can recommend an excellent place at USD 30 per day. Is that ok ? Thanks
James

Hi if you havent found something suitable i do the pg thing if u interested let me know

Thanking you Madam to inform. I shall inform you when I shall come to Nairobi.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services on the forum not allowed.

Thanking you Sir Kessy. I shall inform you

Dear R  Indian,
Hi there is a beautiful B&B in westlands with only 4rooms and very cosy and with a restaurant and small bar.pick&drop taxi service  garden.

Check_Pilipili b&b @gmail.com..
Regards,
Winnie k.k.

The Kenya Comfort Hotel in the city centre is very close to the university - a short walk.  Slightly further away, is the YMCA.

If you stay in Westlands, or locations slightly away from the city centre, you are likely to need transport to/from the conference, which would make your budget accommodation somewhat less cheap.

Hi,
I m looking for a PG or shared flat accommodation for long term period which includes food n laundry.
Plz suggest.
Cheers
Vikram

Hi how are you?
Sorry for late response.
Regards
Kirti

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Vikram_s wrote:

Hi,
I m looking for a PG or shared flat accommodation for long term period which includes food n laundry.
Plz suggest.
Cheers
Vikram

Try checking in the housing section located at the top of this page. You can also place a free advertisement there too.
The open forum is not set up for advertising.