Anyone else interested in playing netball?

Hi,

Is there anyone else out there (besides Fi) who has played netball before and would be interested in trying to set up a couple of teams here in Bergen?

Haven't worked out any of the logistics yet, but if there is a group of us, then maybe we could work something out??

Melanie

Hi Melanie! I am here now so if you need any help looking at getting people playing or just a coffee I am around and as I am currently job hunting I have lots of time on my hands!

Cheers fi x

lam here lam looking for any place l can play netball so if you are loking for someone l can play well and lam very good on it l live in Haugesund Norway and my name is Tasfadzwa Mashango contact 96994739

Hello Tafadzwa Mashango.

This post is dated 2010. :)

I invite you to start a new thread on the Bergen forum for more visibility.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey,

Just wondering if you were still looking for people to play netball? I have been looking to join a team but nobody even knows what netball is here  :o

Hello RosieeeT :)

Welcome on board

This thread is quite old, I suggest you to drop an advert in the appropriate field to reach out to those interested in sports :

> Sport partners in Bergen

Regards
Kenjee

Hey Melanie,

If you're still interested in Netball in Bergen, have a look for Bergen Netball on Facebook.
We train/play every Tuesday night in Fyllingsdalen. Hope you can join us!