The best is yet to come!

Well done

Great job with much added values to the site. Looking forward to seeing it

Thankyou for the info :)

Thanks you done great job all you're work is appreciated thanks again

Dear Julien,   
Thanks for ur information and really waiting for the good change it and hope will many good things come since I want to help or make something useful or help ur in this website. See you.

Much better name. Thanks for taking this on Julien.

Graeme :)

Looking forward to that grand change...more power...

Appreciate and thanks for such relentless efforts for eveyone !!!!
congratulations....
Knadeem

Looking forward to browse your new website!

Good luck

Many thanks.
Hope to see new website soon

Thanks Julien!

Dear Mr. Julien .. Thank you so much for your time and efforts for supporting and assisting all users all over the World.
I wish all of us a new enjoyment and effective communications.  Farag M. Afify

Sounds great 😀

im proud of your initiative julien

Thanx

Good.thankyou

Wow....that is really great Julien.  Can't wait to see.  Appreciate for your effort.

Good

Hi. Hope all is fine. Thanks to remember me, i happy to hear about new changes. I am excaited too much and hope after that i found i good job in a good way as early as possible. Thanks

thanks !

:) wow, it is going to be a great site indeed, thank you

Perfect service and a perfect name

Hi julien thank u and more power to u. God bless u.

Thank you, Julien for all your hard work.  I love this informative forum!

Thank you for the information on your new web page ; WISH YOU AND EVERY ONE ALL THE BEST AND LUCK.
Thank you  for every one's  hard work to make our life's in another country easier. :) 
Kind regards to all of you.

Good news, a big sucres. Keep on going, Julien.

:)

Thank you all.

Your kind words are really encouraging.

Annpoorna,
Expat.com team

Thanks Julien! Looking forward to experiencing the new brand. Keep up the good work!

:)

Good to know, thanks for sending me the info, looking forward for the changes. Way to go.

Congrats, Julien, both on your success thus far and on your new direction. As you know, we have a number of sites focused on Ecuador and when you are ready please share your new logo and banner ad material with us and we will be only too happy to include it on our sites. We have always found your topics of interest and look forward to your new site.

Gary Jones

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post external links here pls

A change for the better is truly amazing.

Great news, thanks for this!

Thanx a ton and all the best 👍 ...tc

Power expat.com

Thanks and good luck . ;)

Sounds exciting! Congrats! Looking forward to the evolution :)

Awesome looking forward to the new exciting development. Many blessing in abundance good luck with all. :top:

Very exciting. I wish you all the best and may it grow this site grow every day more and more and bless each person abundantly.  Very exciting time. Really looking forward to the exciting changes. Many thanks to all for making it possible.   :D

Regards Tanya

Thanks great idea!Hope it will stay so friendly!

Thank julian

Find activities and meet other expats

OR