Skype Interview Process for Hamad Medical Corporation

Hi
I was interviewed for a PM (114) position at HMC by IBM in Oct 2nd week, forwarded my docs and submitted my application and culture test. I heard that there will be a hiring manager interview probably telephonic.
any suggestions on how this interview will be and what are the key things that they will ask and I need to focus o. Any suggestions will help here to be better prepared. thanks in advance.

well just they will ask about the experience and how did you solve some issue that you had faced and the salary expect

Thanks a lot for the reply. I'n still waiting to hear back from them after the online application an d culture exam

Hi All
HMC team scheduled a Skype interview with a panel of 3. Is this going to be a video interview or only audio? For the PM position, can anyone help me with your past interview experience and questions
Regards
David

Hello, I have a telephone interview with IBM for a position at HMC and they are asking me to send a copies of passport, Degree Certificate(s) in a pdf format.
Wandering if I should forward these documents at this moment as I was told there will be another interview coming from hiring manager from HMC.  Is it secure to share the personal document specially passport information at this stage with the recruiter? Is it a standard approach? Is IBM a tested partner of HMC recruitment process?
Please let me know form your experience.

Thanks in advance

Mahmud
Canada

Topic Linked with Hamad Medical Hospital qatar