Advice needed on Algerian marriage

Hi all

Was just wondering if anybody as any info on marrying in Algeria , I'm from London my boyfriend is in Constantine , I'm going to visit him in Tunisia in January , recently marriage has been spoke about but I know so little , any information would be greatly appreciated just so we can understand what this all would entail , I know it's not going to be straight forward just would like some insight pls
Thank you in advance X

Hey, have a nice day                                    To advise you I need to know more about your friend like his age, work and so

Be careful!!! Inbox me!

Hi in mid twenties , and plays football is there anything else you need to know X

Being North African myself, and also living in London like you, I'm going to only say 2 words, which might hurt you, but will help in the long run. Nothing else to say apart from it:

Save yourself.

Tread carefully, getting out the country is more important sometimes than actually meeting a good match.

Maybe you should give us more details about what kind of information you are looking for?
Process of marriage? Experiences how its like to be married with an Algerian? To live in Algeria?
Difficulties between two opposite cultures and believes?

Go ahead Samantha, you seem to me convinced by your boyfriend but skeptical about living in Algeria, just manage some lifestyle change.

Khouazem wrote:

Go ahead Samantha, you seem to me convinced by your boyfriend but skeptical about living in Algeria, just manage some lifestyle change.

You're encouraging someone because they are simply convinced about it? The age difference doesn't matter (he is quite younger)? Are Algerians in the habit of marrying older women?

Don't you think all those who got deceived for a visa, or fell for any other type of scam, were convinced of it, which led to the disaster? :)

Being convinced by something, doesn't mean it will work out as planned. You need to advise someone who is convinced, about the potential problems they can face due to their lack of knowledge about the culture.

Thank you all X

Fargoland wrote:

Tread carefully, getting out the country is more important sometimes than actually meeting a good match.

It's always good to see an Algerian themselves say the exact same thing I've been advising her about, giving added weight to what I told her on here and in private. Hopefully more will do the same.

I advise you to marry in Tunisia because it is not a suspension of  does not take a great time