Looking job in Tangerang, any offer?

Hi, I'm from Malaysia, residing in tangerang for almost 2 years now, recent my finance have plan to move here too, need job in Tangerang, any offering?

That would be lovely if your boyfriend is moving to Tangerang. What kind of job will he be looking for? Does he have any qualifications or job experience?

yes, he is entrepreneur sales manager in Malaysia, now dealing with Apple product in Malaysia, past working experiences in sales line - IT/Telecommunication, any references?

But does he have any job experience or qualifications to make him stand out from the local Indonesians? I mean any skills that locals are not able to do?

i serious think this is very subjective question, and the answer could only be we are more multi tasking than local, we normally master knowledge from top to toes in our operation, compare to some local they are more sophisticated to one task one solution. Sales line is the most challenge job yet common job in the world, moreover lots of company here only preferred to hire local instead of foreigner, believe is due to the pay wise.
Serious have no idea how to get a job here in Indonesia, compare to my own is being transferred from Malaysia company to Indonesia, so is way more easier.

That's great to hear.

Well.....good luck to him then.

what you up to in indonesia? any tips can share how to get job here? :)

Hi, my company is opening in Indonesia on Nov 16th. We are looking for people to help with direct sales. Would this be of interest to you?
Message me for more information
Regards
Glen

nzglen wrote:

Hi, my company is opening in Indonesia on Nov 16th. We are looking for people to help with direct sales. Would this be of interest to you?
Message me for more information
Regards
Glen

your company is a local PT or PMA ?

Tom, just check her/his website link.

Thanks Luke,

had a quick look but can not find anything about the company here.

Exactly

Google wins a coconut for a company name search+MLM scam.

When you sign up, you are encouraged to sell its products to your friends, family, and acquaintances

Sounds like a great way to really annoy your friends and family.

can't find anything about the company..

KLNG wrote:

can't find anything about the company..

It's something like Herbal Life or any other MLM or Pyramid company. Many people get turned off by that kind of job because you earn next to nothing and as Fred said lose all your friends and family members, but more importantly the Indonesian Government might not grant a working permit for your boyfriend for such a job, especially as the company is not yet in existence and the only skill required is bull**** which can already be found here.

Having said that, I may be wrong, so better send a message to Glen for more information.

Personally I put these MLM, pyramid scheme companies third in line behind drug dealers and pedophiles.   :mad:

There is a move afoot to ban them all here in Indonesia, and any chance I get to plant that idea in my DPRD sitting brother in law's ear…I take it.

For certain, there are NO work permits being issued for ANY foreigner who is applying for their IMTA through these types of companies. 

What disgusts the most though is that the vast majority of them charge the locals that they manage to suck in a rather significant amount for their “sales kit” which includes a wide range of their products.  They provide little or no sales training, and they violate numerous labor laws under the excuse that their workers are not in fact, actual employees.

Personally I put these MLM, pyramid scheme companies third in line behind drug dealers and pedophiles

I'm pretty sure kiddie fiddlers and drug murderers are worse than MLM scam artists, but the MLM bunch are not all that far from the top of the list of totally pointless human scum.
Other than the fact of them generally being thieving dogs with no morals, I'm sure they're lovely.
Rats - my hot dog went cold whilst I was typing this.

"I'm pretty sure kiddie fiddlers and drug murderers are worse than MLM scam artists..."

So am I...which I why I put them third behind those other scums.   ;)