Mayor Hospital Dubai

I recived a apointment for a job at this hospital. Any brazilien citizen or other people that could inform me about some things...

What was in the email that was sent to you? Was it a job offer? And what would you like to know?

Hi. I would like to transcribe all e-mail..

Mayor Hospital Dubai, United Arab Emirates congratulates you over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Mayor Hospital Dubai,United Arab Emirates.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page and a copy to the Cycleway Tour & Travel Dubai,United Arab Emirates for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers.

Now, you have to contact the Cycleway Tour & Travel for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers which will empower you to live and work legally here in Dubai also sign the Contract agreement and send to Cycleway Tour & Travel with the below information:

I have recive the same email, like you I don't know the real ideal about the hospital and this opportunity job.....
What are you doing to know more about it ?

caiobretas wrote:

Hi. I would like to transcribe all e-mail..

Mayor Hospital Dubai, United Arab Emirates congratulates you over your success!!!

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found successful for the requirements of Mayor Hospital Dubai,United Arab Emirates.

Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, sign on the last page and Send us Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page and a copy to the Cycleway Tour & Travel Dubai,United Arab Emirates for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers.

Now, you have to contact the Cycleway Tour & Travel for the acquisition of your Police Certificate and for the procurement of your traveling papers which will empower you to live and work legally here in Dubai also sign the Contract agreement and send to Cycleway Tour & Travel with the below information:

How you got in to this offer? Have you applied for the position? Have you attended any interview? If not, keep in mind, none of the companies will offer you a job without an interview. You can check their website and call them directly to confirm the appointment. Don't ever make any payments since visa expenses should be met by your employer and charging it from the employee is illegal in this country.