Obtaining a work visa and job in Maldives

Hi there! I'm a mid thirties guy from San Francisco, CA. My girlfriend and I are interested in spending 6-12 months working and living in the Maldives. It looks like a wonderful place! I was hoping for some advice on obtaining a work visa and job. Do I need to find employment before I can apply for a work visa? Is getting a visa for an American reasonably attainable? I'm assuming there are a decent amount of jobs in our field (we both have been working in restaurant management for about 15 years). How about the surfing? Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

FS

Dear FSCDXX

Yes indeed! Maldives is a paradise ! its a great place to stay .there are a lot of jobs for hospitality(most of the jobs are in resort) .find a job first then your employer will be the one who will process for your visa you can find work here .job-maldives.com/ hope this will help you bro..good luck!

Regards
Bryan

hELLO,
I am Dr Nayab from Pakistan but now moving to Houston Texas with immigration, I have worked with ministry of health Maldives for about a year. If you want to work in Maldives you first have to search a recruiter who can arrange a job for you, mostly are indians, you can search for (Seaworld Maldives). Salaries in Maldives is less as compared to other countries, so first you have to think about all the aspects before moving to Maldives.
If you have any other question you can email on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security