Looking for work

I am a 48 year old uk citizen and have been living in Sweden since January 2011. I am currently
seeking employment in the Warehouse and distribution industry I have 20 years experience
driving various lifting machines for example Crane and forklifts. For various small and large
companies. Also in logistics and transport.
At the moment my Swedish communicationskills is average and I am taking lessons to improve
even more. Jag förstår det mesta men pratar själv helst engelska även om jag givetvis kan prata
svenska också. However my english is perfect both oral and written.
I worked as warehouse and distribution supervisor for 5 years. I would very much appreciate it
if you would consider me for any position relevant to my skills. I am available for any hours.
Jag fick mina kunskaper som truckförare godkänd enligt svenska läroplanen 2015 men har lång
erfarenhet, även innan det, i UK.
I have letter of acknowledgement from BYN stating that my liscenses are valid to work in sweden
as crane driver and telescopic forklift operator. Also as counterbalance forktruck operator.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours Sincerely.
Paul Colley

Pjc2k13 wrote:

I am a 48 year old uk citizen and have been living in Sweden since January 2011. I am currently
seeking employment in the Warehouse and distribution industry I have 20 years experience
driving various lifting machines for example Crane and forklifts. For various small and large
companies. Also in logistics and transport.
At the moment my Swedish communicationskills is average and I am taking lessons to improve
even more. Jag förstår det mesta men pratar själv helst engelska även om jag givetvis kan prata
svenska också. However my english is perfect both oral and written.
I worked as warehouse and distribution supervisor for 5 years. I would very much appreciate it
if you would consider me for any position relevant to my skills. I am available for any hours.
Jag fick mina kunskaper som truckförare godkänd enligt svenska läroplanen 2015 men har lång
erfarenhet, även innan det, i UK.
I have letter of acknowledgement from BYN stating that my liscenses are valid to work in sweden
as crane driver and telescopic forklift operator. Also as counterbalance forktruck operator.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours Sincerely.
Paul Colley

Paul,

I would advise you to browse the JOBS section of the site, as the forum is not intended for job seeking.  Also, please keep the entirety of your posts in English please, as this is an Anglophone forum.  Both points are discussed in the Sweden Forum Code of Conduct, which you should also review.

Thanks and good luck

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

ok sorry