Writers wanted

hi everyone, i am an editor of a children's english magazine and i new some writers to write short essays pulished on magazine for children to read. It's easy to write but we want make it native, so we need your first language is english.
Our magazine is monthly magazine so that we need short essays each month.

How many words?

Topics?

Payment?

Which Magazine?

Proof that this is legit and not a scam.

Hi Manliness,Our magazine is monthly magazine, named Jolly English(兴趣英语 in chinese)ISSN1003-4234.
Here are requests for compositions.
Part ONE column A
1、100-200 words with 15 pictures about them. You can search the pictures on the Internet or take   
   photos by your own. 1MB per picture is OK and send it to me with a zip.
2、Using simple sentences more. This composition is for children to read,so make it easy to read
   for them.
3、This column is named "I am a foreigner", so you can use first person to write it. Write down   
   your point to everything or tell us your story or something interesting happened to you, even
   you can write a diary. However, we want you could compare the differences between aboard and China. When you write something, don't forget to compare with China. You can write title by your own. We don't give you a certain title. You can write anything just suitable for children.
4、One thing you have to do is using five keywords when writing. We need them present in the composition at least once. The key words are "apple  grape  banana  orange  pear".
5、300RMB per composition. Once your composition we decide to use,I will inform you and you can get money on 20th the same month. We can send money to your bank card or you can come to get cash.
Part TWO column B
1、100-200 words with 15 pictures about them. You can search the pictures on the Internet or take photos by your own. 1MB per picture is OK and send it to me with a zip.
2、Using simple sentences more. This composition is for children to read,so make it easy to read for them.
4、This column is named "acquaintance with other countries culture", so you can introduce other countries culture according to the topic I give you. The topic this time is "Italy".You can write title by your own. We don't give you a certain title.
5、One thing you have to do is using keywords when writing. We need them present in the composition at least once.
The key words is "Do you like"
6、Another thing is children's folk rhymes written with key words.
7、300RMB per composition. Once your composition we decide to use,I will inform you and you can get money on 20th the same month. We can send money to your bank card or you can come to get cash.

And My e-mail adress is [email protected]. My QQ Number: 1353300340. Contacting me by these ways is more convenient than this web.
Rose

Hello everyone,

@ Rosechariy, please drop a detailed advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in China

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna, thank you for your remind.