Urdus- Anybody from Pakistan here?

hi is anybody from pakistan here?

Hey,
Sorry for late reply. I am here living in Augsburg. I am from Islamabad, Pakistan.
Welcome to the forum.
Regards,
Madeeha

I am from Pakistan. where do u live in germany?

Hi, I am from Pakistan, living in Stuttgart

is anybody from berlin

I am from Pakistan here. Also new to Berlin. Lets meet up.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

hi am saqi raja living in germany city singen

Where are you from (PK City) Saqi and how long have you been in Deutschland?

Hi Pakisa, what is your Beruf?
I am an Informatiker/ IT-Guy.

Hi i live here since 15 years.
Tell me guys  how do you live in germany and what kind of experience did you have.

Well i Work in Pathologie as an Assistent

I live here since 3 and half years, now a days I am going to School for Leben in Deutschland course. I  live here alone/ single. After completing my Course perhaps I will to some other city for Work/ Ausbildung.

Well tell me what Did yu learn ? Lebensmittel Technik?

pakisa wrote:

Well tell me what Did yu learn ? Lebensmittel Technik?

No! Leben in Deutschland is a course about German History, Basic Laws and Basic Politics, it is required for applying German Nationality.

Sorry. I ne er hurt About it. Thats crazy. Well as what can you Work than?

I can already work as whatever I want to, although I basically love to work in field of IT.

well i hope you will find a good job. sometime it is really hard.

how old are you?

You are right sometimes it can be hard to find the job you really like but I don't think it is that difficult to find a job. I am 31 years old.

Yeah you have try to and dont give up. Kheir inshallah.

and how about you, how old are you?

I am 28

married  :cool: ?

Nop

:D  Hi,

Are you married?

Where do you live in germany?

:sosad:  would I be so excited if was  :huh: , am not

but don't get me wrong, just keeping the options open  ;)

I live only about 600km :D  away from you near Stuttgart

Ha ha boys always Like that. What is your Name by the way?

no seriously, I am 31 and single. I guess its my moral duty to flirt :top:
my name is Fahid

Well fahid See you around.

Ja, I hope that

Tell me why are you not married? I mean german girl like pakistsni boys.

perhaps you are right but I wouldn't also be completely wrong if I say that most Pakistani boys don't like German girls (not for life long marriage at least) but they like the Passport that the German girls have :lol: .

I already have (Aufenthaltstitel) Residence Permission :whistle:  and in a couple of years I can get a German Passport  :cool: . So I don't match the above criteria. However, if and when I find a German, Pakistani or whatever nation girl, that I can dream to have a life long marriage with  :D   AND THAT THE FEELING IS MUTUAL  :kiss: , I will get married.

Well thats nice thoughts that you have. Are you in facebook? And what do you think About facebook? Do you Like it?

Yes I am on FB, I basically think we can save a lot of time and be a lot more happier if we don't use FB, but unfortunately you can stay in touch with more friends on FB these than any other Medium, so Ja, even though (in my opinion) it is pure waste of time and killer of happiness, I am on FB.

I sm not at facebook i hate it. ;-)

pakisa wrote:

I sm not at facebook i hate it. ;-)

some lucky girl You are..! :one