On arrival visa in Qatar for Elect engineering technician for all

Hello Frnds,

I  just moved to KSA and I have electrical engineering technician for all[/color] visa on my Iqama. Can anyone help me to know is my profession is valid for visa on arrival in Qatar.

Thank you very much.

Hello arunsaini

Since your question concerns Qatar, your thread has been moved on the Qatar Forum to increase your chances of interactions

Best Regards
Kenjee

Please check the link

https://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/dep … _20401.pdf

Regards,
Rc

Thanks RC,

but there is no such type of profession.

And as I understand from my iqama profession I am technician for all electrical engineering field. So little bit confusion is there..

There different technician professions are given and I have profession technician for all. This is confusing.

Regards
Arun

Hello Kenje,

Thanks for reply.

But I just want to know my profession as per iqama is electrical engineering technician for all. What I understand , am I included for on visa arrival ?? Qatar is offering by visa by name of profession telecom technician, radio technician etc.. and my iqama shows technicians for all.

I hope you understand my point.

Regards
Arun

Qatar is strict with visa, maybe your iqama will work in Oman as they don't really care what sort of designation you have. I know someone who made it there visa on arrival eventhough her designation is not in the list.\

I think they highly depend on that list. It could be non negotiable, as we can't argue with government officials.
Technician is not considered as a lucrative profession in GCC, that's probably the reason they indicated few specialized technician jobs that can be accepted for visa on arrival for GCC residents. All those listed are privileged, those which are not, unfortunately, probably can't use the facility.

Good luck

hi RC
wat is this list abt?

Alex

alessandro.delpiero1008 wrote:

hi RC
wat is this list abt?

Alex

List of professions eligible to get visa on arrival when entering Qatar.

Thanks