Considering moving to Myanmar

Hello, I traveled through Myanmar earlier this year and was absolutely fascinated by the country. I want to move to Myanmar and find work, an internship, or volunteer for at least a year. I'm a born and raised American that recently graduated from university with a degree in economics. I have around two years of professional work and internship experience (financial services), though I'm open to teaching and really anything that gives me the opportunity to live in the country. What do you think my best course to finding a long-term role in Myanmar would be?

Thank you!!

Become a backpacking English teacher. Plenty of places don't ask for qualifications or experience. In fact, a few places that spring to mind are ILBC, Alba, Horizon. Pride, MIS, Irrawaddy Int. School, etc...

We are finding a good teacher. I am wondering if you can chat with us or send CV to xxx

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/myan … ement.html

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hi, a very dear friend of mine suggested me to get in touch with you for a position as Humanities instructor at your institution.
I have earned my PhD in History and Anthropology at the University of Bologna and Columbia (NY) and I have been working as a researcher and lecturer in Italy, UK and South Africa for the last 5 years.
I think I could be of assistance in developing and delivering your humanities modules (and I would suggest considering the opportunity of offering classical civilisations and languages).