My Kyrgyz experience

Lifestyle, jobs, kids, in and out of Bishkek, bars, restaurant, food..... all you need to know regarding my 6 years experience in this beautiful wild country...

Hello yannickb :cheers:

It would be much appreciated from the community if you could share some of your experience on these threads below.

> Cost of living in Kyrgyzstan – 2015

> Making phone calls in Kyrgyzstan

> What do you like the most in Kyrgyzstan?

> Driving in Kyrgyzstan

> Music in Kyrgyzstan

> Things to do in Kyrgyzstan during the weekends

Thanks a lot!  :thanks:

Regards
Kenjee

Yes Kenjee you are right, but my post is a general view of my experience and if some people from the community would like some information, they can ask for a specific topic. I don't see the point to write or share my experience in several threads because you would prefer this.
I think that a forum has to give the liberty or the choice to the user to write or to express his personal experience in one thread only...
Regarding some other topic i have posted and been refused by Expat.com, it was just to help and  show the right things to do when you want to move or travel in a country you don't know the rules, the laws or any others things that the tourist or other people should know.... In any case, it was not in my thoughts to promote or give some advert to my activities there.
But also, it will be helpful to have a thread for that kind of topic, i mean to promote an activity in a country which is not your native country.
I was traveling in several country in the world, and an help from a local or expat or organisation is always a must and appreciated, specially for specific questions....
By the way, I appreciate this web site, and it will always be a pleasure to help travelers in their process to any kind of travel....

Sincerely yours,