Finding a flat while overseas

How difficult would it be to find a flat in Scotland while in the US without a job lined up? My husband and I are currently in Edinburgh but we ran out of time to find a place to live so we need to go back to the US. Our  budget is 300-500pcm including council tax and we are willing to play 6 months rent in advance. We would live anywhere in the country as long as there are accessible jobs and food stores.

I have a 4 bedroom apartment in Cumbernauld Scotland. I can rent it out to you for £400 per month,on condition that you can rent out another or two rooms out to lodgers within 3 months.
The apartment is very large and is on the 3rd and 4th floors,10minutes walk from the train station.
Photos on request,
Regards,
Laird A Salmon

Mercurien wrote:

I have a 4 bedroom apartment in Cumbernauld Scotland. I can rent it out to you for £400 per month,on condition that you can rent out another or two rooms out to lodgers within 3 months.
The apartment is very large and is on the 3rd and 4th floors,10minutes walk from the train station.
Photos on request,
Regards,
Laird A Salmon

The appropriate place to advertise is in the housing section at the top of the page.

For anyone looking for accommodation please read through the posts in the housing section and place an ad there.

Hello everyone,

As our expert Stumpy mentioned, please do not make your offers on the forum. Here is the link to the housing section, make sure to drop either your "looking for" ads or your offers : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/scotland/

Best of luck
Bhavna