I like USA,because it is special place for living

When you i am in USA,i feel everything is so convenience,and what we want can get easily,just you work,then you can get anything you want here,but that is hard working,and your knowledge,you are geniuses,then you will be so easily to live here.just you spend your time for thinking how to work well,

shunda that mean it is very good way for you to live freely,that is paradise to share,and what you do just how you cherish here.

What we want to do in this world,just make your life full of colourful,and where you live will be so familiarize to stay here,we miss our family,miss our friends,but only you shanda to live here,then you will be so good to taste life here.

shunda dot tw just like when you go to taiwan to have a travelling,every will be so good to feel too,the sea,the people,the food,everything we can share here.

shundamachine wrote:

When you i am in USA,i feel everything is so convenience,and what we want can get easily,just you work,then you can get anything you want here,but that is hard working,and your knowledge,you are geniuses,then you will be so easily to live here.just you spend your time for thinking how to work well,

shunda that mean it is very good way for you to live freely,that is paradise to share,and what you do just how you cherish here.

Who's or what is shunda?