Marriage docs - Affidavit (Please help!!)

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well and having a pleasant evening. I'm new here and just wanted to get the latest information regarding the Affidavit for marriage in Morocco:

My situation : I'm a Pakistani currently living and working in Qatar. I'm planning to getting married to a Moroccan girl living in Casa. We met in Casa, got engaged and spent 10 days with her family.
For marriage I have all the docs from my side (Arabic + English ready) Affidavit, Union Council, Police Character, Moroccan National Criminal records, Certificate of employment, Birth Cert. , Qatar ID ,etc etc, All Arabic + English versions attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs Qatar +  Embassy Of Pakistan

The problem: My fiancée has all the docs except Affidavit. Her father wrote and signed the Affidavit but the Union Council (Al Amala as it is called in Arabic) is not stamping or signing the docs saying they are not allowed any more as per new circular from Ministry of Interior issued (issued just a couple of days ago). My fiancée inspected the docs and said it's genuine but not allowed to take a pic of the doc. The issue is without the affidavit stamped by Union Council, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Morocco will not stamp the Affidavit and without that stamp the Pakistan Embassy will not accept the affidavit (even with presence of her father in Embassy).

How do I get out of this pickle ? It's really pissing me off and my fiancée is really stressed out she took 3 days off from work (running to Min of Interior , Al Amala, etc) and still no end to this issue running here and there. Does someone have any contact info. in Morocco , An Adhoul in Casa, or Ministry phone, etc.? I would be eternally grateful if you could get me out of this pickle.

Many thanks
Adeel

Hiiiiiii

Siham Adeel, are you the fiancée?

yeah she is

No response to the Q from anyone it seems.

Brother you're probably going at a wrong place. As per my information, your to-be wife's affidavits will first be legalized from the court (notary public) and then attested from the the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that's it. It's enough for Pakistan Embassy in Rabat to issue you the Capacity Paper aka NOC.

Attestation from the City Union Council comes later, when the court issues you a letter upon verifying your documents.

Hope this will help.

Stay blessed.