Graduation in Economics

Dear Friends.

I am interested to get education from Germany as an undergraduate in Economics.
Please advise me about good Universities for a Graduate Degree in Economics. Please keep in mind that I want a degree not diploma. Thanks & kind Regards , Hamza

1. University degrees in some subjects are called "Diplom" in German. This is different from the use of "diploma" in English in some countries.
2. You need sufficient German language skills to study in Germany (at least A2 level). Do you have these?
3. You need sufficient financial reserves to study in Getmany (at least €8300/year of course). Do you have these?
4. If yes, then find more information at www.study-in.de

dear Beppi,

Thank you very much for your kind information. I really appreciate your efforts.

1- Yet I do not have A2 level in German language. University can help me to get this level during study ?

2- I heard that Education is free in Germany so why I need 8300 Euro Yearly ?

Please explain about these points . Thanks

1. A2 language skills are an entry requirement. You cannot get them during studies.
However, some universities offer 6 - 12 months preparatory courses for foreign students that include language classes. Look for "Studienkolleg" to find information on these.

2. There are no university fees (only an administrative fee, sometimes combined with a local transport ticket, of €80-300/semester depending on the university).
The €8300/year are financial reserves you have to show to get a student visa. They are meant to cover your living expenses for the duration of the course (and this is also the minimum you need to survive in Germany).
Note: It is not possible to study and earn your living expenses at the same time.